Director, Online Marketing
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
What we are looking for:
You are a seasoned online marketer who has worked in an ecommerce environment and are ready to hit the ground running. When it comes to online marketing, you have an appetite for analytics. You are results oriented – what traffic am I generating, how is it converting, how are my campaigns performing, what’s the ROI, what does this look like by region, by site, by customer segment. How can I optimize further? You get ecommerce and digital marketing. You follow the trends. You appreciate the power of social media. You have a good feel and the experience of what works, what doesn’t. You can inspire and teach those around you what it’s all about. You can put together, manage and execute a solid online marketing plan.
* Meet overall online revenue objectives by developing and optimising new customer acquisition, upsell and customer retention strategies.
* In terms of new customer acquisition, identifying key customer segments to target, defining the messaging and positioning to those customers, and determining the best tactics and campaigns for attracting and engaging those segments.
* In terms of customer upsell and retention, analyzing and segmenting the existing online customer base to develop loyalty/retention, upsell and cross-sell programs. Providing input into product developing, pricing and positioning as relevant.
* Review, optimize and report on overall marketing channel mix (search, affiliates, display advertising, email, PR, site communications, social media, integrated campaigns, etc) and performance across various tactics of specific Getty Images properties.
* Develop and execute the overall online marketing plan; to succeed you will need to lobby for resources from and collaborate tightly with counterparts in search marketing, PR, marcomms, e-commerce and product teams.
What You'll Need * Minimum 7 years marketing experience; minimum 4 years Internet experience (ideally, in an e-commerce environment).
To apply for any current vacancies, please send your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com